Shattering the standards of patient access support
At Coherus BioSciences, we’re committed to ensuring that patients have access to biologics such as UDENYCA®. Coherus COMPLETE™ now features industry-leading electronic services designed to ease administrative burden and streamline patient access.
Overview of Coherus COMPLETE™
REMOVING REIMBURSEMENT AND ACCESS HURDLES
A single point of contact offers quick access for monitoring and management for all patients, programs, and services.
Reimbursement support provided by Patient Access Specialists:
- Product-specific benefits verification
- Coverage, coding, and reimbursement
- Prior authorization (PA) services*
- Product replacement support
*Prepopulated forms provide only patient and provider demographic information. Clinical requirements are to be provided by physician.
Real-time, electronic access for all access support programs and services
- Electronic prior authorization (ePA)
- Pharmacy electronic benefit verification (Rx eBV)
- Comparison of patient-specific medical and pharmacy benefits
- Simple, automated workflow process
- One-stop access for monitoring and managing all programs and services
Patient support through customized programs
- The Coherus COMPLETE™ Co-Pay Assistance Program
- The Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
- Alternative funding options through independent foundations
Our Patient Hub and Field Reimbursement Managers (FRMs) can help you streamline UDENYCA® patient access by providing:
- HIPAA-compliant support throughout the reimbursement process
- In-depth education on using Coherus COMPLETE™ to track your patients
- Information on billing, coding, and coverage and reimbursement rates
- Support for electronic secondary payer (ESP) billing
- Assistance with reimbursement issues
- Educational support on:
- Treatment approval process
- Patient assistance programs
- National and local payer policies
To contact the Patient HUB or FRM, go to: CoherusCOMPLETE.com or call 1-844-483-3692
Coherus COMPLETE™ Co-Pay Assistance Program
The Coherus COMPLETE™ Co-Pay Assistance Program may reduce out-of-pocket (OOP) cost for eligible patients who are commercially insured*
*Must be prescribed UDENYCA® (pegfilgrastim-cbqv) for a medically appropriate use. Must have commercial health insurance that covers the medication costs of UDENYCA®. Must not be covered by any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or TRICARE. Must not seek co-pay assistance amount received from Coherus from any third-party payers, including flexible spending accounts or healthcare savings accounts.
†Maximum annual benefit of $15,000 per enrollment period. 180-day lookback period available.
Reference: 1. Nowak L. Electronic prior authorizations offer benefits for physicians. Express Scripts. Published August 1, 2019. Accessed December 3, 2020. https://www.express-scripts.com/corporate/articles/ electronic-prior-authorizations-offer-benefits-physicians