At Coherus BioSciences, we’re committed to ensuring that patients have access to biologics such as UDENYCA®. UDENYCA Solutions™, part of the Coherus Solutions™ family of patient support services, features industry-leading electronic services designed to ease administrative burden and streamline patient access.
Overview of UDENYCA Solutions™
REMOVING REIMBURSEMENT AND ACCESS HURDLES
A single point of contact offers quick access for monitoring and management for all patients, programs, and services.
Reimbursement support provided by Patient Access Specialists:
- Product-specific benefits verification
- Coverage, coding, and reimbursement
- Prior authorization (PA) services*
- Product replacement support
*Prepopulated forms provide only patient and provider demographic information. Clinical requirements are to be provided by physician.
Real-time, electronic access for all access support programs and services
- Electronic prior authorization (ePA)
- Pharmacy electronic benefit verification (Rx eBV)
- Comparison of patient-specific medical and pharmacy benefits
- Simple, automated workflow process
- One-stop access for monitoring and managing all programs and services
Patient support through customized programs
- The UDENYCA Solutions™ Co-Pay Savings Program
- The Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
- Alternative funding options through independent foundations
Our Patient Hub and Field Reimbursement Managers (FRMs) can help you streamline UDENYCA® patient access by providing:
- HIPAA-compliant support throughout the reimbursement process
- In-depth education on using Coherus Solutions™ to track your patients
- Information on billing, coding, and coverage and reimbursement rates
- Support for electronic secondary payer (ESP) billing
- Assistance with reimbursement issues
- Educational support on:
- Treatment approval process
- Patient assistance programs
- National and local payer policies
To contact the Patient HUB or FRM, go to: CoherusSolutions.com or call 1-844-483-3692
UDENYCA Solutions™ Co-Pay Savings Program
The UDENYCA Solutions™ Co-Pay Savings Program may reduce out-of-pocket (OOP) cost for eligible patients who are commercially insured*
*Must be prescribed UDENYCA® (pegfilgrastim-cbqv) for a medically appropriate use. Must have commercial health insurance that covers the medication costs of UDENYCA®. Must not be covered by any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or TRICARE. Must not seek co-pay assistance amount received from Coherus from any third-party payers, including flexible spending accounts or healthcare savings accounts.
†Maximum annual benefit of $15,000 per enrollment period. 180-day lookback period available.
Reference: 1. Nowak L. Electronic prior authorizations offer benefits for physicians. Express Scripts. Published August 1, 2019. Accessed April 27, 2023. https://www.express-scripts.com/corporate/articles/electronic-prior-authorizations-offer-benefits-physicians.
Advise patients to sign up for the UDENYCA Cares program
Your patients can enroll to receive supportive reminders and useful resources to help stay compliant with their treatment.
Patients can sign up on the UDENYCA® patient site >